André Lauritzen is our documents- and logistics guy. The man working behind the scene.
From netfishing with glas bulbs and stone weights, to delivery in Spain. In short, the way the fish travels, so does André. The sad, but functioning fact is that André is one of few men who can say he is totally unlovable, and thus, Njord Seafood AS is the one and only trader out of Norway who is literally OPEN 24 hours a day.
- Fisherman (well, we can debate this point, but he is often referred to when people talk of crabs)
- Team leader, fish distribution terminal
- Freight forwarder
- Quality and claims handler for fish transports
- Worked for one of the bigger fish traders in Norway working: inhouse it, back office, purchace, sales, controller
- Eleven years +, as a terminal worker in a fish distribution terminal